Wednesday 9 March 2016

Random moment no 2

Twitter loon and Creche register botherer Kikorattan shared this gem with his cerebrally-challenged followers


‘I had a strange reaction, when I rang Robert Naylor and told him of my discovery, 
that Gerry McCann had signed his daughter into creche on several occasions. 
(This news will come as a blow to those who try to insist that the handwriting

in both cases (EN and MM) is not the same).

Mr Naylor did not at any point dispute that Gerry had taken his daughter to creche.

Wouldn't you think, that he would protest vehemently "Don't be so stupid, man,

I took my own child to creche!" But no. He didn't say any such thing.

Just asked me who I was, who I worked for, and finally said 
"Anyway, I've spoken to the CID (sic) about it". How very telling!’

No. I would think he would say "Who the fuck are you and why are you ringing me?"

Then I think he would say "I am now calling the police. Kindly fuck off" 

No comments:

Post a Comment